We love our customers.
And we love software.
Who we are
Founded in 1996. Specializing in state-of-the-art software for life sciences. At home in Baar, Baden, Bern, Düsseldorf, Darmstadt, Hamburg, Munich, New Jersey and Zurich. 322 of us. Owner-managed, with 202 employees being part owners. Revenues of CHF 55 million in 2018. No hierarchies. Strong values. That’s who we are.
We make it
Everyone talks about digitization – BSI lets actions speak. Software solutions from BSI score as smart and user-friendly tools. They support companies with their customer dialogue digitization and customer satisfaction mission. Here are the five reasons that speak for software made by BSI.
- We make software for people – and have done so for over 20 years.
- Our software helps our customers better support their customers and business processes, and amaze them.
- We offer truly full service – from software design and development to deployment and hosting.
- “Made by BSI” stands for “Made in Switzerland”, “Made in Germany” and “Made in USA.”
- Our solutions combine the best of technologies, business process knowledge and project management for a perfect user experience across all touch points
BSI in Bildern
1. We love customers and software
Happy customers, experienced teams, groundbreaking technologies, firm prices, and firm dates. That is what makes us different. We make smart software at the customer interface but for other key processes as well.
2. There is a lot we can do, but we can’t do everything
BSI successes are team successes, thanks to our open collaboration with customers and partners, and open interfaces to third-party systems. We do everything we can to provide the best software at a reasonable cost that is well integrated into the IT landscape.
3. We are not satisfied yet
We are lean, honest, and fair. Our owners ensure our continuity. Our success stems from good products, good services, and good employees. And from the desire to continue to make our solutions better and better – for our customers and jointly with our customers.