Business Development & Sales Manager Europe (100%)
Are you an experienced life sciences specialist, who is committed to the growth of our established eClinical software products (BSI CTMS, eTMF, and more) in Europe?
The position entails:
- Research: Understanding customer needs, requirements, and market trends, identifying buying influencers and developing contacts at the appropriate highest levels.
- Planning: Working with BSI’s global Sales, Marketing, and Product Development to further develop our life sciences products with focus on Europe.
- Representing: Presenting BSI and our life sciences software products at relevant conferences, fairs and webinars.
- Acquisition: Building and maintaining a pipeline with regular updates of opportunities (i.e., sales stage, probability, closing date, and next time-bound development).
- Selling: Preparing RFI/RFP responses, creating customer proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. Ensuring that communication is in line with BSI standards and pricing procedures.
- Meeting: Setting up regular client meetings, establishing and maintaining the client community.
- Nurturing: Leading all aspects of interaction with new and existing clients to drive utilization, client satisfaction, and profitable growth.
The working environment:
- Working with regular face-to-face alignments with the BSI headquarters in Switzerland.
- A relationship built on trust and respect;
- Strong values that define the why and how we work;
- A goal-oriented work ethos with high individual freedoms and responsibilities;
- An organization built around projects, not hierarchies;
- The possibility for every employee to participate in the company’s success.
What you offer:
- A strong individual who can work autonomously as well as within a motivated team.
- Ten years of experience in selling software products for life sciences, ideally with knowledge on CTMS and eTMF, and working in a customer-facing role.
- Achievement-oriented and possess excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- The ability to establish strong relationships, as well as the drive, attitude and ability to maintain and grow them.
- Well-developed influencing skills with the ability to motivate clients to commit to buy and what it takes to close sales.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, eClinical and CRM applications).
Are you interested? Would you like more information about the job?
Then contact Jan Nielsen, Community Manager Life Sciences at jan.nielsen or +41 (0) 79 669 09 05 – very easy and straightforward. We’d love to hear from you. bsi-software com