Digital (Content) Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - 50%
You are missing in our team: We seek an experienced digital (content) marketing manager for optimization of our website (content management & creation, SEO management) and for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns for our established life sciences software products (CTMS, eTMF and more).
You feel addressed? Let’s talk.
- Content creation (for website): Coordinating the storytelling in close dialog with the BSI Life Sciences sales team and internal SMEs (subject matter experts) and – if necessary – with external copywriters. E.g. blog series, case studies, whitepapers, webinars.
- SEO/SEA strategy and management: Definition of SEO/SEA targets and messages. SEO-optimization of the website. Management of external SEA professionals.
- PR Management and media relations: Drafting, publishing and sending press releases (customer wins, success stories, case studies). Establishing of a relevant press network for life sciences
- Basic website management: Content publishing and maintenance. In case of major reworks, coordination of the content creation and implementation with external marketing agency
- LinkedIn management: Editorial planning for the BSI Life Sciences LinkedIn page. Creating organic posts e.g., announcements of conferences, press releases and case studies. Planning of LinkedIn advertising campaigns including definition of targets in close collaboration with the sales team as well as the BSI marketing team
- Event marketing: Advertising the participation of BSI Life Sciences in pharma conferences and supporting the sales team with lead generation. We have an in-house event manager.
What you offer:
- Five years+ digital (content) marketing experience
- Willingness to gain experience in the pharma / life sciences business
- You are a strong individual who can work autonomously as well as within a motivated team
- You are achievement-oriented and possess excellent listening, documentation, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or master´s degree in marketing or related subjects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, solid German is a plus
- Skills in SEO, Content Marketing and Website Management; SEA is a plus
Strong reasons for BSI Life Sciences
- An organization built around projects, not hierarchies
- A relationship built on trust and respect
- Our goal-oriented work ethos
- Plenty of scope for personal initiative and a wide range of further training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Entrepreneurial participation opportunities: The possibility to participate in the company’s success
Are you interested? We would love to hear from you.
Next Best Action:
BSI Life Sciences
Community Manager Life Sciences
+41 58 255 96 22