Head of Sales China (100%)
Are you an experienced life sciences sales and business development specialist who is committed to the growth of our established eClinical software products (CTMS, eTMF, and more) in the mainland of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) including Hong Kong and Macau?
The position entails:
- Understanding life sciences customer needs, requirements, and market trends, identifying buying influencers and developing contacts at the highest appropriate levels.
- Working with BSI’s global Sales & Marketing, and with our Chinese distribution and collaboration partners to further develop our life sciences customer base.
- Developing and maintaining an own brand awareness and customer acquisition strategy complimentary to the distribution and collaboration partners.
- Presenting BSI and our life sciences software products at relevant conferences, events, and webinars, and other social media. Performing sales demos (PPT and software).
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline with regular updates of opportunities - inbound and outbound (i.e., sales stage, probability, closing date, and next action bound development).
- Supporting the distribution and collaboration partners preparation of RFI/RFP responses, creating customer proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. Ensuring that communication is in line with BSI standards and pricing procedures.
- Setting up regular client meetings together with the distribution and collaboration partners and establishing and maintaining the client community.
- Observing the market and developing market intelligence for long-term planning.
The working environment you will find:
- A relationship built on values, trust, and respect.
- Our goal-oriented work ethos with high individual freedoms and responsibilities.
- An organization built around projects, not hierarchies.
- Working remote or in our Shanghai offices with regular alignments with the BSI headquarters Switzerland.
What you offer:
- You are a strong individual who can work autonomously as well as within a motivated team.
- 5-7 years of experience in selling software products, ideally for life sciences with knowledge on CTMS and eTMF, working in a customer-facing role. Working experience in international companies preferred.
- You are self-driven, achievement-oriented and possess excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- The ability to establish strong relationships, as well as the drive, attitude, and ability to maintain and grow them.
- Well-developed influencing skills with the ability to motivate clients to commit to buy and what it takes to close sales.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills in Chinese and English.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree, computer science or software, Master's degree preferred.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, eClinical, and CRM applications).
- Readiness to travel in China.
- Chinese citizenship.
Are you interested?
We would love to hear from you.
Next Best Action:
BSI Life Sciences
Community Manager Life Sciences
+41 58 255 96 22