Sales Director NA (100%)
Are you an experienced life sciences specialist, who is committed to the growth of our established eClinical software products (BSI CTMS, eTMF and more) in North America?
The position entails:
- Research: Understanding customer needs, requirements, and market trends, identifying buying influencers and developing contacts at the highest appropriate levels.
- Planning: Working with BSI’s global Sales, Marketing, and Product Development to further develop our life sciences products with focus on North America.
- Representing: Present BSI and our life sciences software products at relevant conferences, events, and webinars.
- Acquisition: Building and maintaining a pipeline with regular updates of opportunities (i.e., sales stage, probability, closing date, and next time-bound development)
- Selling: Preparing RFI/RFP responses, creating customer proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. Ensuring that communication is in line with BSI standards and pricing procedures.
- Selling: Negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Meeting: Setting up regular client meetings, and establish and maintain the client community.
- Nurturing: Leading all aspects of interaction with new and existing clients to drive utilization, client satisfaction, and profitable growth.
The working environment you’ll find:
- a relationship built on trust and respect.
- strong values that define the why and how we work.
- our goal-oriented work ethos with high individual freedoms and responsibilities.
- an organization built around projects, not hierarchies.
- and the possibility for every employee to participate in the company’s success.
- Working remote in home-office with regular face alignments with the BSI headquarters in USA and Switzerland.
What you offer:
- Yout are a strong individual who can work autonomously as well as within a motivated team.
- 5-7 years of experience in selling software products for life sciences, ideally with knowledge on CTMS and eTMF, working in a customer-facing role.
- You are achievement-oriented and possess excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- The ability to establish strong relationships, as well as the drive, attitude, and ability to maintain and grow them.
- Well-developed influencing skills with the ability to motivate clients to commit to buy and what it takes to close sales.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, eClinical, and CRM applications).
- Readiness to travel in North America with regular business trips to Europe.
- US American citizenship or permanent US residence permit.
Are you interested?
We’d love to hear from you.