Sales Manager Europe (100%)
Are you an experienced life sciences specialist, who is committed to the growth of our established eClinical software products (BSI CTMS, eTMF and more) in Europe?
The position entails:
- Research: Understanding customer needs, requirements, and market trends, identifying buying influencers and developing contacts at the highest appropriate levels.
- Planning: Working with BSI’s global Sales, Marketing, and Product Development to further develop our life sciences products with focus on Europe.
- Acquisition: Building and maintaining a pipeline with regular updates of opportunities
- Selling: Preparing RFI/RFP responses, creating presentations and demos, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Representing: Present BSI and our life sciences software products at relevant conferences, trade shows, and webinars.
The working environment you’ll find:
- a relationship built on trust and respect.
- strong values that define the why and how we work.
- our goal-oriented work ethos with high individual freedoms and responsibilities.
- an organization built around projects, not hierarchies.
- and the possibility for every employee to participate in the company's success.
- Working remote in home-office with regular face-to-face alignments with the BSI headquarters in Switzerland.
What you offer:
- You are a strong individual who can work autonomously as well as within a motivated team.
- You have fun in sales and working with people is your passion.
- 3 years of experience in selling software products for life sciences, ideally with knowledge on CTMS and eTMF, with proven track record of success working in a customer-facing role.
- You are achievement-oriented and possess excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- The ability to establish strong relationships, as well as the drive, attitude, and ability to maintain and grow them.
- Well-developed influencing skills with the ability to motivate clients to commit to buy and what it takes to close sales.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, German would be an asset.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, eClinical, and CRM applications).
Are you interested?
We’d love to hear from you.